– Develop brand strategy (value proposition, positioning, pricing, etc.) and overall marketing plan and all marketing budgets for the brand.
– Execute marketing plan to effectively reach customers, communicate value proposition and influence purchase decisions.
– Define growth targets, strategy and tactics to achieve the growth targets for the brand.
– Identify required and necessary market research, analyze customer in-sights and identify target segments for marketing efforts.
– Work closely with market insights team to execute all research initiatives and select third party vendors.
– Oversee the production of all advertising and communication programs and work closely with marketing communications team to ensure effective execution as well as selection of agencies and vendors.
– Participates in a cross functional team to develop new product, including providing inputs on market, customer, etc. and ensuring successful launch of the product.
– Provide brand achievement progress / updates to category manager and CMO.
– Minimum bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Advertising.
– 4 + years of brand management experience in beverage industry.
– Proven record of successfully delivering brand results.
– Experience in launching products and developing business plan.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, strong analytical abilities.